Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wedding Day!!!



Well. I am even later than usual in posting. My only excuse is that I have been crazy busy, but I haven't posted since last month...so that seems like a lame excuse. But worry not, dear readers, I have not abandoned thee!

Anyways, with this post I bring you the promised wedding pictures! Enjoy!


While she was getting her nails done, she made Caitlyn feed her.



On the way! 


Flower girl and ring bearer.









That's all for now, guys! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!












1 comment:

  1. Before I even saw this post I was thinking "Gosh, it's been a while since Robin posted on her blog". I CAN FORESEE THE FUTURE I TELL YA.

    Those are such adorable pictures! You look gorgous, Caitlyn looks adorable, and your sister and brother in law look so happy!
    thank you for posting robin!

    ReplyDelete