Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Things

Well, I've been tagged in two different posts, so I suppose I'll post two separate sets of answers. Anyways, here goes!

1) Post these rules








5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged

4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer

3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post

2) You must post 11 random things about yourself

Eleven random things about me:
1. I am obsessed with books. (You probably already knew that)
2. I think chemistry and algebra are interesting. (Yes, I am a nerd)
3. I laugh. Alot. If people floated in the air when they laughed like in Marry Poppins, I would never be on the ground!
4. I desperately want to go to Ireland! 
5. I will do almost anything if you offer me Jelly Belly jellybeans. 
6. Logic and/or thinking things through is not my strong point. (You probably already new that to)
7. I'm writing a book. Or two. Or three.
8. I love sugar. 
9. I (sort of) speak Elven from both the LOTR and the Eragon series. (Eragon IS a word spellcheck)
10. I am a Horrible Speller. And spellcheck hates me!
11. I'm a gymnast...but I can't stand still without falling over at least once.

Now for AnnaKate's questions:
  
 

1) If you could be any fictional character or character from history, who would you choose?
Hmmm.....this is a hard choice. I'd be a Ranger, or an Elf (I know these aren't specific, but I can't decide :), or Leetu Bends from Dragon Keepers Chronicles. Or maybe Joan of Arc!
2) Onion rings, french fries, or tater-tots?
Tater-tots and french fries definitely
3) What was your first word?
No idea! :)
4) If you could take a free flight to any country right now, where would you go?
Ireland, Ireland, Ireland! Have I mentioned i want to go to Ireland? :)
5) Coffee or tea?
Coffee is definatly my favorite, but I like tea to!
6)  What are you passionate about?
My Savior Jesus Christ (though not always as I should be) And books!
7) Who inspires you?
Alot of people, my Mom, and friends, but I'll stop there! :)
8) The world is ending. You have twenty-four hours. What do you spend your last day doing?
Reading voraciosly, seeing my friends, and visiting Ireland!
9) What's a movie you could see again and again?
Several! LOTR Trilogy, Tangled, Tron, which I haven't finished yet, and probaly others to!
10) Do you prefer classics or new-books-on-the-block?
Depends on if it's a good book or not. So I guess a mix of both.
11) What's a quote you absolutely adore?
So many choices.... "You and a syringe against the capital. See, this is why no one lets you make the plans." -Haymitch. Basicaly anything from Haymitch, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli...and the list goes on!
Now Natalie's questions:
1). What is your favorite type of food?
I have lots of favorites, but one thing I love is steak on the grill!

2). Do you dance around in your room getting ready for school, church, etc?
Yes! Unashamedly! I also speak in random British accents!

3). What's your favorite type of music?
Um, depends on my mood and the song. I like rock, and celtic music. I definatly don't like screamo. It gives me a headache!

4). More specifically, who's your favorite artist?
Without a doubt Relient K! Love them!

5). Burgers or salads?
Burgers!

6). Favorite book of the Bible?
Definatly 1st John!

7). What is your favorite hair color?
Well, I have brown hair and I like it, but in general? Probably reddish-brown or auburn.

8). Alaska or Hawaii?
Alaska! I like the woods more than the tropics!

9). What's your favorite color of nail-polish?
Purple, Purple, and Lime Green!

10). What is your least favorite thing to do?
First would probably be waking up early, second would be cleaning bathrooms!

11). Are you a country girl or a city girl?
Well, I've lived in the 'burbs all my life, but there are times when I wish I lived in the country.

My Questions:

1.What's your favorite color?
2.Waffles or pancakes?
3. Which do you prefer, books or movies?
4. What's your favorite subject in school?
5. Pepsi or Coke?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
7. What's your favorite book of the Bible? (Yes, I know, I'm re-using this! :)
8. What do you want to do when you grow up?
9. How many kids do you want to have?
10. What's something you've done once, and never want to do again?
11. What's the highest number of times you've read any one book or series?

Blogger friends who are now tagged:
Natalie from Lost in Thought
Joanna from Castles in the Air
Carmen from Live Laugh Love
AnnaKate from Just Us Girls
I know some of you have already done it...but these are the only people I know, so...sorry.

4 comments:

  1. Haha! loved reading your questions/answers!
    Maybe one of these days when i have nothing to blog about I will do this....It took me SO long to blog the first time! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think I'll just answer you're questions here, so I don't have to post another eleven things about myself and make up more questions... XD

    1.What's your favorite color? I love green, but I am developing a love for orange and blue, too... just not pink. PLEASE no pink. I can do a little coral, but NO PINK... ;)
    2.Waffles or pancakes? Neither...? Is that legal...?
    3. Which do you prefer, books or movies? Books for sure. But a well-done movie is a thing of joy!
    4. What's your favorite subject in school? English or history. I love English to no end, but history is cool too!
    5. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi in when I'm on the west coast, Coke when I'm here in the east. It works! =)
    6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Probably on an island somewhere. That would be awesome. But Europe would be cool too.
    7. What's your favorite book of the Bible? (Yes, I know, I'm re-using this! :) Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 1 Peter, or Hosea... =)
    8. What do you want to do when you grow up? I know I;ll write, but I'll probably end up as a wedding planner or book editor.
    9. How many kids do you want to have? Like seventeen!
    10. What's something you've done once, and never want to do again? Tried chocolate-covered bacon. UGH. I've done plenty of things I've thought I'd regret (such as free-falling from 90 feet, strapped to nothing) but this was the only one I really did.
    11. What's the highest number of times you've read any one book or series? I've read the HG like twenty-five times or more, but I've also read LOTR a good bit and The Little House books... oh, and Narnia. =)

    Thanks for joining in, Robin! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering! I love hearing people"s responses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I'll answer the questions here.
    1. What's your favorite color: Green...I love green, but sunset orange and deeps sea blue are definitely contenders.
    2.Waffles or pancakes? Um..both. I put chocolate chips in them and it makes it sooooo good!
    3.Which do you prefer:books or movies? You had to ask this one, didn't you. Um...both. I really can't decide.
    4. What is your favorite subject in school. History. Hands down
    5. Pepsi or coke? Oh gee. Coke.
    6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Hawaii or London. The end.
    7. What is your favourite book of the Bible? I love Psalms, Proverbs, and Romans. I really don't know. All of them are so good!
    8.What do you want to do when you grow up? Hmmm. Either go into Criminal Justice, work with animals...(but not like a veterinarian...I want to work with neat animals.)..become an author, or become a musician. I have a lot of sorting out to do before college!
    9. How many kids do you want to have? Like four or five.
    10.What's one thing you've done that you never want to do again? Um. Speak in front of 150 people. I did it once...and it was terrifying, but thankfully I made it out alive.
    11.What's the highest number of times you've read any one book or series? Uh...Door Within (17 times) but the Hunger Games are quickly overtaking it!
    Goodness that was fun! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete