Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CAMP WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

It's here! It's finally here! After months of waiting it's here!! I am SOOOOOOO excited! It's here! Today's the day, People! What day? THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously excited! These three days  are truly the start of summer at our church. It doesn't feel like summer until it's time for camp. And it finally is!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next three days will go by way to quickly, filled with service to the Lord, great friends and fellowship (I will miss you AKJ!), and of course Lake Allatoona! Now I have to wait three and a half hours before I can leave. This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooong three hours! I think the clock may be broken. It's moving rather slowly.

Adios everybody! I'll post again after camp!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I miss you guys too! =( Sick I can't be there-- but you have a BLAST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all the little girls that you had in your room last year are very sad that they won't have you this year! At least no one can threaten to cover you in paper mashe (or however you spell it) glue this year! haha!Love you, dear!

      Delete
  2. Haha. Camp. was. awesome. I am so glad you were there!

    ReplyDelete