Thursday, September 20, 2012

Apples and Fall Weather



I'm sitting here, staring at the blank screen in front of me trying to think of something to write, but my ornery mind keeps wandering to how good this apple tastes. Which in turn makes me think of how the weather's cooling. AHA! Something to post about. Fall. And the beauties there of.
I love Fall. It's probably my favorite season of the year. It's so pretty. The trees come alive with color. Now, don't get me wrong, I love all the innumerable shades of green in summer. But there's something about those fall leaves that just radiates loveliness.




I am not a photographer. Pictures from Google.

See what I mean? Beautiful. I also love how the wind picks up in fall. It's a gentle wind that blows a whisper of cold weather to come, but it doesn't block out the warmth from the sun. I love the way the wind lovingly caresses me, and makes me feel simply alive. I love the wind. And fall comes with the wind. Fall is comfortable. It gives you a slight chill that requires a comfy sweater, but still warm enough to make being outside enjoyable. I'm so glad it's fall! Now, if only I could have fall without school. That would make it perfect!


  

4 comments:

  1. MM, I love fall weather and crisp apples and fuzzy scarves and brisk air and deepening foliage... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to start wearing scarves again! :)

      Delete
  2. Ah yes, Fall is the best of the best of the best of the best. of the best.


    of the best.

    ReplyDelete