Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Psych Teacher is Psycho



Excuse me. My psychology Professor is a little bit strange. Nah scratch that, I don't feel like being polite. My   psych teacher really is crazy.
No really. 

She is. 

She would be even if she weren't teaching psychology. Which is a load of rubbish anyways. At least in my opinion. For one thing, she's been teaching for like thirty years and she still doesn't know how the computers work. And when she tries to get the internet up she's always like, "Now pray to whatever your god is that this works". Or something like that. Its super annoying. And when she lectures, she starts out on one train of thought, and then goes of on another, and by the time she gets back around to the first, she's forgotten what it was about in the first place. 

Ridiculous.

And the other day she said at some point in the lecture, "more fuller". That like, hurt my very SOUL. My college professor used improper English. It's a disgrace to this beautiful language we speak!  And the interesting thing is, when I talked to a friend, she said she vaguely remembers her sister saying the same thing about her psych teacher. So. I came up with a theory. Are you ready for this? Good. Cause here we go.

They are all the same.

Which should raise a suspicion in your minds.

They're aliens! They've disguised themselves as humans and gotten jobs as teachers!

They've come to earth to brainwash our young to their beliefs so they can take over the world.

That is a dirty low trick.
Targeting the children.

They are heartless, these aliens!


Ok, so maybe that's a little extreme. But you never know. It could be true. We wouldn't know until they attacked us in order to fully take over. Which is why its a perfect plan. But they do not know that we have....um....Lucky Charms! Oh, yes! We have Lucky Charms! We shall be invincible! ...Until the sugar rush wears off. But who knows? Maybe Lucky Charms are deadly to the aliens. Do you have any ideas?

Until I defeat the aliens, 
Robin

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA, haha I'll keep this in mind when I start college. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, girlie! At least you are keeping a....positive?...attitude! Or seeing the humor...no, actually you are making the humor in the situation! Hang in there, only one semester!

    ReplyDelete