Friday, December 21, 2012

We Wish You A Merry Christmas



It's almost here, guys! It's almost Christmas!! All year it's felt as though time has just flown by, and when we hit December 1st, I still felt as though Christmas must be a long way off. But recently I realized that it's in just a few days! Like it was far off in the future, then BAM! it's almost here. But it's a good feeling. I like Christmas. My sister and her fiance will be here on the 23rd, and are staying through the 27th, my Dad's home form his job in New Orleans, he and my sister are setting up the train, while my mother and I watch and offer occasional assistance. I just got back from my last gymnastics practice before Christmas break, but I finished school two weeks ago.



We made Christmas cookies. This is what happens when I 
decorate cookies. My mom made the Angel. 


My sister and I got to decorate the tree. So before we got 
started we, naturally, put on our Santa hats. :)


I pushed her hat over her face. 


Mount Ornament. 
(this is actually probably a little less than half our ornaments.
We are a little ornament crazy.)


We can't be first class Tree-Decorators with out Eggnog.


My sister almost spilled it.


I love Christmas time. I believe I'm repeating myself here, but I can't help it. I sit here drinking my sugar plum tea, the Christmas tree glowing softly behind me, I love this time of year. It doesn't hurt that my sister will be here the day after tomorrow, either.  ;)

So have a Merry Christmas for me!



P.S
Well, it's well beyond NaNoWriMo, and I have neglected to post. No excuses. I'm sorry. Also, my friend is helping me redesign my blog, so be on the lookout! I'm super excited about it!









1 comment:

  1. Loved this post, and loved the photos! You put pictures up! YAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS, Robin!
    X-Jo

    ReplyDelete