Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year





2012 is gone, 2013 has come. When I was younger, I heard I car commercial mentioning something like "No down payments till 2013!!" And I remember thinking to myself, "Well then it's basically free, because we'll all be dead by then!" I find that very humorous at the moment. Time flies.

This past year was crazy (but good) one. Everything seemed to change for me. I got my liscence, I started my senior year, I started taking college classes, my sister got engaged. The Hobbit came out. So many good things happened, but at the same time I felt like I was living in a whirlwind. A whirlwind where I struggled spiritually and struggled to grasp the fact that so many things were changing and ending for me.

Despite that, it's been a wonderful year, and I'm so thankful for the friends and family who made it that way. Now to find out what 2013 has in store for me!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy happy new year! and that first paragraph cracked me up.
    "We'll all be dead by then!" HAHA.

    ReplyDelete