Thursday, January 17, 2013

And So It Starts (Again)



School started this week. No more sleeping till eleven and wandering around the house watching movies and reading books for me. Be that as it may, I was kind of looking forward to the start of school. I like school (most of the time) because its interesting (usually) and with the exception of math. So. Monday. That day dreaded by all the inhabitants of this planet Earth. That day that drags us all out of bed after the delightful sleep and relaxation of the weekend. I had an absolutely undeniably horrid interesting Monday.
First I woke up 15 minutes before I had to leave, but I somehow managed to get out the door almost on time. But I am geographically challenged. I'm going to a different college campus this semester, and I got lost on the way there. In the end, my friend's mom actually drove to the parking lot where I stopped and had me follow her to the school. So I was 20 minutes late for my first class. 'Well at least it can't get any worse'  Never say that. Stuff always gets worse when you say that! I read my schedule wrong after my first class, and went to what I thought was my second one, and realized 10 minutes into it that it was the wrong class and arrived 10 minutes late to the right one. So I had to walk in front of the whole class collecting all these papers from the teacher. And one the way home I almost, almost got lost again. So by the time I was on the way home I was ready to be home lay on the couch and say "No one talk to me" But when I walked up the stairs I just started laughing. It is kind of funny in hindsight.

So that was my Monday? How was yours?

Oh, also, this is a random thought that's been floating around in my head for awhile. For those of you who have read or watched (or both) The Lord of the Rings, what do you think would have happened if Denethor had met Aragorn?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh robin. You are too much like Sokka when he says, "The Universe just loves proving me wrong doesn't it?!" I lurve it.

    Aragorn and Denethor meeting? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Aragorn would have been like, "HEY THIS IS MY KINGDOM AND YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS WHEN YOU WANT TO BURN YOUR ALIVE SON."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Denethor does have problems! And Aragorn is way cooler! Oh, and you were right about your shirt, by the way. I was rereading return of the king, and I realized that was the crest of Gondor. Sorry.

      Delete
  2. Mondays are always the worst...especially with new college classes! But I do enjoy hearing your funny stories and how you can always laugh about them :)

    ReplyDelete