Friday, July 6, 2012

3 Hours and 32 Minutes!!!!!!!

Well, in exactly 3 hours and 32 minutes I will be leaving for the airport to go to Krapina Croatia on mission trip with my church. We're going to do an English camp, for the kids there, and share the Gospel through an assembly each morning, crafts, English lessons, and games. It is going to be a wonderful time of service and fellowship! Please pray for us, that we would be willing servants, despite being tired and worn out. That we would be a light to these kids and their families.
Needless to say, I won't be posting for a while (10 days to be exact), but Joanna from Castles in the Air will be guest posting for me at some point, and maybe even my mom, who is an awesome and amazing lady, and hopefuly she'll post so you all can meet her!!
Adios my wonderful readers! Have a great week!

1 comment: