Friday, February 10, 2012

Confesions of a Book Lover

I get a slight attachment very emotionally attached to the books I read. Like really. I commonly cry, yell (out loud), and laugh. Like I said, emotionally attached! I'm also fiercly loyal to my favorite characters, this includes Gale Hawthorn, AnnaKate and Joanna! :) I've also been known to shout such things as "No! You are such an IDIOT! What do you think you're doing?" At which point my family looks at me as if I've lost my mind. When a character dies, I feel as if a person I actually knew has died, and leaves an empty hole in my heart, and I often find myself mentally telling the charactera "No, you're not aloud to die! I forbid you to die!" Not that it does a whole lot of good! And, if there is even the slightest chance that the character is alive, I refuse to believe that the person is dead. (Cinna IS NOT dead! He just hasn't mad his miraculous reappearance yet!) If you were to tell me I'm obsessed, you'd probably be right, though I'll deny it!
Well, thats all for now! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. obsessed. ;) Love you Gale Hawthorne Fan #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to invite you to join me and a few other potential bloggers for a Hunger Games Thirty Day Challenge starting tomorrow. It'll be lots of fun!

    http://godlygirlz.blogspot.com/2012/02/hg-thirty-day-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you in the fact that 1. Gale Hawthorne is OBVIOUSLY the best. 2. Cinna is NOT dead!!!

    ReplyDelete