Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 2: A character That I Hate & day 3: A Character That I hate That Everyone Loves

Well, I figured I could combine two posts into one, so here goes!

A Character That I Hate:

President Snow. I think if you looked up the definition of "creeper" in the dictionary, his picture would be right next to the definition. He is incredibly evil, and he doesn't even care. He mainipulates other people for no other reason then that he can. He commits the most heinous crimes simply to keep his control and to get others to be silent about said heinous crimes. He takes delight in the misery of others. president Snow is not only a creeper, but he is utterly and completely depraved.

A Character That I Hate That Everyone Loves:

I can think of plenty of characters that I hate, but none that I hate and others love. So I'll have to settle for one that I just don't lie quite as much as everyone else. This would be Peeta Mellark. He's a nice guy, he genuinly cares, and he's brave. I also think that he and katniss were right for each other. But I also don't think he's the best. Now, don't be offended, you Peeta fans, I think Peeta is a nice guy, I simply like Gale better! That's all there is to it! Peeta's nice, but Gale is better!

2 comments:

  1. President Snow creeps me out. But Peeta. You don't hate him! How could you even say that about him? ;) jk.

    ReplyDelete